Travel is one of the most eye-opening things you can do in your life. There is so much to see that’s outside our realm of vision. It’s one thing to see things like the Grand Canyon in photos or TV. To see it in real life is awe-inspiring.
While significant sites and exotic places are impressive, It’s the little things that impact me the most. The accents, the smells, the colors, even the style of light switches are different. All those little things are characteristics that combine to form a completely different culture. I want to experience all the cultures I can. It expands my perspective on life, It’s why I travel.
I’ve been to 18 countries, but there are plenty of places I would love to see. Here are ten places that are on my ever-changing travel list.
- New Zealand: It’s been on top for a long time
- Argentina/Peru/Chile: I have yet to see South America.
- Northeastern US: I’ve been to 34 states. The rest are over there.
- Alaska: Except this one up north.
- Zimbabwe: I must see Victoria Falls.
- Hong Kong: Where East meets West.
- Tokyo: I must fight Godzilla
- Ireland: See my Irish heritage.
- Norway: Vikings!
- Russia: Vodka!
So that’s my top ten. It changes often. I think the next big trip will be actually be South America and I can’t wait.
From Aug 6 through Sep 5, I’m participating in The Suitcase Entrepreneur’s 30 Day Blog Challenge. Every day, for the next 30 days, I’ll be posting about a new topic of the day about building my own online business. I’m looking forward to learning new tips and trick for my new blog, Livermore Rocks! So join me on my quest as I take on the 30 Day Blog Challenge. Enjoy -Kirk