See that little string of subtext under the Kirk Sylvester title t the top of the page. That’s the “description” of my website. It’s not a mandatory field in WordPress, I could leave it blank and have no description. But I want one. There just needs to be something there or it feels like something is missing.
But what do I put there? How do I describe my website in one short sentence? This website reflects me. So that description in turn describes me and what I want this website to be all about. But I can’t decide on what to put there. It’s really really hard. I’ve change it like 10 times already and still not happy.
Here’s what I’ve tried so far. (bulleted list please…)
- The Website of Kirk Sylvester (boring, but that’s what I have now)
- The Blog of Kirk Sylvester (yawn)
- What – Me Worry? (MAD Magazine will probably sue me)
- Gadgets, Travel & the Life of Kirk Sylvester (meh)
- The Journeys of Kirk Sylvester (sigh)
- Trek with Kirk (get it? haha)
- These are the Voyages of Kirk and the… (ok ok, enough Star Trek)
- Welcome to Kirk’s Kick-Ass Website! (Hmm, now we’re talking)
So what do you think? Any ideas? If so, let me know in the comments below. As you can see, I need some serious help 🙂